Sunday, January 25, 2009

What Makes A Sore Throat Hurt

Ecco Caro M..cio che a me piace ...




Hello!
Did you see that surprised are you in my blog and to tell you that this is true ... sometimes we are very far apart on the things that we like but very close in the way of thinking ... I say .. mica is a bad thing! Tutt 'else! Our heads will never be bored enough to exchange ideas ... that you diciiiii ...???
Surely, now you'll be snow on the place that you love and makes you go crazy for your favorite sport, skiing was freezing brrrrr to be turned red as the cheekbones' s friend Heidi , Peter . But this is right because you are well .... and you'll be even better in a few months that will come 'your best party calendar ...
............. ILCARNEVALE ............. yeahhh and then .... colors, confetti, masks, smiles, jokes, sounds and many güghen invading by starting new dances .... and you ... you're a star .... because Bravissimooooooooooooooo musician ... ... a kiss ...

meeeeeeeee And I like that instead?? ahahha ... I like a lot of things, but I prefer the difference to your summer with its sun, when summer is lucky nehhh , its herbs, fruit, the sea with its waves slamming on the rocks and beach and the gulls you see her in the late evening on the sand.
With the loves that are born with the holidays. With its pic - nic outdoors, full of peaches, watermelons, and even here smiles, colors, songs, dances, sounds and all that may please what in those days with friends and relatives .. . this here for me as the carnival is a way to express what 'that we like .... even though you and I jokingly ... we kidding ... because you love the cold winter and I. ... .. the hot summer.
Or because I do not like skiing but but 'swim ... pero ' laugh and below, under the same ideals with us ... we also want a bit of the right ... kisses for you ... smuack

0 comments:

Post a Comment