Saturday, December 6, 2008

How To Make A Giant Foam Hat

io e il mio spazio con i miei clienti


I started working with the method since the first week of school, I've learned how to make a first analysis of the feet and work on them, handling.


Already d 'then I started with the first customers and being good, already past 8 years, are still under my care and my sessions.


Usually I are curious, who in turn are already come and passed the word describing them in an extraordinary way, to my best ability 'in' now identify the various problems with both physical and emotional.


What is:


The first session is usually the basis for all. We observe the customer and you do a complete analysis at his feet where you may see signs or stress-related body and the 'emotions of the subject.


After you decide what the customer wants to tackle first, to make sure that after a session can already feel better immediately, and from there it goes to massage the area with various techniques and lessons;

such as: learning to breathe in his body.


The first session as mentioned above in addition to being the more important, because the base, can last more other (analysis of past and current state of the person + massage) about an hour and a half.


Subsequent sessions last about an hour.


I get most evenings by appointment at Balerna , and in cases where the person is unable to reach me, I reach it I was at his home team (to the extent possible).


I can reach me at my e mail: diecibacetti@yahoo.it

0 comments:

Post a Comment