Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Best Mount And Blade 1.011 Mods

Domanda x tutte...rispondete in massa!!!!!

good evening!
today I went to see a banquet hall and I think that we have! Not even want to bring bad luck to say x is not alone!
then saw that I had a few free hours I took the opportunity to go to a mall (the one with more perfume, eheh) and I did some shopping, not much, and veils monster
I bought from Sephora
the lip butter 'yes to carrot' lemon .... has a wonderful smell of lemon peel, the former now seems hydration that lasts ..... and then set 'carrot loving care' I paid, discounted, € 5 and includes: a
-a-shower gel body butter a mild exfoliating
-a-day cream
the smell of all products is better and have a good incidence, do not contain parabens. I think it's a good 'paccetto' that allows you to try different products without having to buy the entire pack of each individual that is cheap! then I bought from H & M, to my own surprise this dress:


I thought my body would have been terrible bad ..... but I am even the sides! Despite I am straight as a light pole .... mmm ... a light pole fat xò!
then I just tried this:



that the model looks pretty cool .... but live is a great ....... yuck! at least to me was terrible, and I wear a 44 x 1.72 cm high.

all here almno for me, then as always I robbed the shops in my love baby x large large but very small, which is my nephew!!

now I'm going to eat up a fabulous Quiche Lorraine which made my mom .... mmmm ... I smell from here! Xò me gets the credit to me, because I taught this recipe Did I! !


0 comments:

Post a Comment