Monday, February 28, 2011

Food Poisoning After Bloating

the wishlist of my dreams ...... products ... but I want to keep me away!

Good Evening Girls,
this presented itself as the most beautiful day in the world and ended up a complete disaster !!!!!
not even want to talk!! I was up at 18.00 I walked to a meter from the ground and then I'm practically in quell'orario underground ....... I'm sad as hell .... but I do not xchè a fine ?????
cmq pom are now Atata Auchan around with my boyfriend (before that the day became ugly) and I bought these two little things:

as you can see even the web goes against me and runs the photo for no reason ...... cmq are the Essence of purifying Cerottini I think we all know, cmq x who do not know them, are fantastic, better than all the others in trade, and are also the least expensive. We use them both me and my boyfriend!

the other product is a soap of Aleppo I found. I thought it was only a porodtto qundo instead of Nour and I saw him I got precipitata.questo Auchan is a soap made from Italian, then there was also another another famous brand, which now no xò ricodo name. prove it as soon as possible and will let you know! weighs 200g. and I paid € 3.40

'll prove it tonight, but I fear that the cosmos is against me and I'm almost afraid that I may happen to some other terrible misfortune!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment