Sunday, February 20, 2011

Homemade Hair Smoothing

push...push up...anch'io!!!

hello girls! I show What I bought for my first order from the site
http://www.bonprixsecure.com/it arrivatomi today:


a really pretty dress, is exactly ow in the picture, I took a size less xchè the others that had purchased so advised and indeed was true, cost € 29.90. violama I think there is also in black is better. I like very much, I can not wait to put it even if it is a bit 'light! then I bought this:
but it was a bit 'a disappointment to me, because from the comments of the other seemed to be a dress molto elegante,invece è un semplice vestito di cotone,forse negli altri colori rende di più,non so. io l'ho preso nero è non è niente di particolare,forse un po' più corto sarebbe stato meglio,carino ma niente di eccezionale,io lo avevo preso sperando di metterlo ad un matrimonio,ma credo che andrà meglio x una seratina estiva! costo €19,90. alla fine x il costo che ha è un buon vestitino. c'è anche in glicine,viola e rosso. sommariamente sono soddisfatta,poi ha tanti altri vestiti carini che prenderei in considerazione!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment