Monday, February 28, 2011

Canon Digital Cameras Used By Papparazi

mini haul aleppo soap and essence

Hello Girls,

I say tonight to all those who do not know the world cmq ebay or use it just to buy!

how many times you looked in the drawers and cupboards that do not use most items, unwanted gifts, or just buy shoes ever income on which you have changed your mind, and you're thinking of eating hands a waste of money? Well, one way to recover it, there is now!





 come sapete, ebay non è un sito solo x acquistare ma anche x vendere e da quest'anno le tariffe d'inserzione non si pagano più!!!!!


e x certi versi avete ragione,ma come in utte le  cose,ci sono sempre pro e contro,e devo dire che i pro x quanto riguarda il vendere su ebay,sono decisamente molti!!!!
ci tengo a precisare  che scrivo questo post non xchè me lo abbiachiesto qualcuno o ebay,assulutamente, ma x consigliare tutte voi riguardo la possibilità to sell all that you have locked in cupboards and drawers, and you do not need more !!!!!
are two years that I have an ebay account and I can assure you that I sold all my doing too good earnings!!

here is a list of things that I sold, right x give you ideas on what you sell. Since I started, that is, two years ago, I sold everything, including:
- old video games for PC-
a fountain feng shui that I did not like -that I did not use a webcam
-a deluge of books (all in good condition. I read a lot, and I know you say that is a crime to sell books, but if I did I would have the house packed with books and I assure you that it is already well because my sister has a degree in letters!)
-DVD original movie that I did not like

-old mobile phones, whether working or not (the important details in listings is inserisre)
intimate close-complete (believe it or not, I sold one used! cmq was in excellent condition!) -bought items from ebay which I was unhappy then, that I sold on the same site and at the same purchase costs
-comics

-borse
-campioncini di profumi
-trucchi make up comprati in più che non mi piacevano(naturalmente vendo sempre quelli non usati xchè altrimenti non sarebbe igienico.)
-maschera subaquea di cui ero scontenta
-vecchi occhiali da sole
-accendino zippo
-scarpe
-oggetti hello kitty di vario genere
e molto altro che ormai non ricordo più!!!!
ora vi spiego come funziona(x chi ovviamente non ha mai venduto)
ci si registra sul sito, la registrazione è gratuita, successivamente ci you must register on the site
www.paypal.it
and register a credit card or even a simple prepaid POSTEPAY like, so you can receive payments. then you start with the listing. before you begin, make a beautiful picture of the item you need to sell in order to show it really well who was going to buy it.
nell'iserzione must select a category of sales (it's all very simple and speiegato on the site) you must declare whether the object is new or used and under what conditions the wear is
Nua then make the description clearer and honest as possible.
not write sentences that can not be understand or misinterpreted or you may find buyers pedantic ....
accounting and a minimum price to start the auction, a price for shipping and the duration of the auction .... and voila ... you're done.
course seprate keep an eye on your item for sale x see how it goes, if you sell or not. cmq you can put it back on sale at other times when you should not sell it.
I assure you that I found myself very well, as I made my mother Lagioia releasing my room so many useless things (and I assure you that I shed a lot!) And then I did the happy retrieving my wallet a lot 'of pennies !!!!!
PS: è chiaro che vendendo oggetti vostri, da privati e non come negozianti,non è che vi arricchirette,ma riuscirete a recuperareun po' di soldi,liberandovi di ciò che non vi serve più e aiutando anche un po' l'ambiente se ci pensate,xchè così invece di buttare nella spazzatura,il vostro oggetto può continuare a essere utile x qualcun'altro!!!! spero d'esservi stata utile!!! baci a tutti!!!!







0 comments:

Post a Comment