Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cool Things To Put In Your Shoes

music ... poetry of life!

hello girls, you have no idea what happened to me today!
are angry black !!!!!! but a period of c # # oo what?? a few days ago I had limited the paypal telling me that I had probably accounts registered to me, is not absolutely true, and after that send him the document is called twice, you know what I say today??
who have decided to close my account for security reasons !!!!!!!!!!!!!! are shocked!! I use paypal only x that receive payments from ebay and buy products! I never created problems they never received a challenge !!!!!! are no alibis !!!!! I called (and who knows what it cost me to call 3 times ...) and you know what he told me that idiot and rude operator?? that just so! I asked the xchè and a valid reason, or evidence based on which this review and this scewlta to close the account, and he said 'And so it is ENOUGH'!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! but do you realize?? for no reason, ex more now have my money that I can not withdraw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x 4 months 4 months !!!!!!!!!!! these thieves, swindlers bastards! without reason, is not regular! there is no reference, Health, I have nothing to infringe the rules given to us paypal, I have always been the perfect score! ever since he had a problem !!!!!
and now I can not sell it, buy it!!
these damn !!!!!
are furious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crazy stuff! x Not to mention the rudeness of the telephone that quandomi are angry, I am also took around!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment