Sunday, March 13, 2011

Vague Density On Xray

mini Rewiew Provence, Wet 'n Wild, fitocose, Elf and other sleek

Girls
Good evening!
Rewiew I have to do a lot to me, because xome you may have noticed, I have made many purchases lately but no Rewiew!
I tell you immediately that x x many products is still too early to make a Rewiew, I can only give first impressions!
start with the oil of Provence Shea ...



the packaging is 100 ml and I paid the co-op deals with 30% discount, then the 4 € circa.ha the spray but leave cmq liquid, but is very comfortable. is a 100% vegetable dyes it without allergens. its preservation everything it promises except the one written on top 'is not greasy' ... I am afraid that is not true ......
I have a combination skin, tending to dry in various places, so this oil should be 'sucked out of my skin ..... but her face is greasy as a regular oil, maybe a little' less. I must say that is a great product, if you find it, I recommend definitely to take it to me, because moisturizes great, has a good scent, and then describe it as:
-moisturizing and nourishing action immediately TRUE
True enough silky-smoothing
elasticity face-to remedial action
TRUE-soothing product VERISSIMO
essentially rpodotto promoted, mostly recommend it at night before going to bed a bit greasy xchè '.
rating 8 / 10


then wet'nwild mini kabuki foundation ......
Vade retro !!!!!
then, the foundation is not much, but honestly I never find the good mineral foundation, but the kabuki ......... oh my god!! lose more hair of an old dog is outrageous !!!!! !!!!!!!! every time you touch it!! epoi is hard to be afraid! I washed but without any positive results! is still hard and lose a lot of hair! super mouth!!

Other product 'Eyelid Primer' ELF and useless that I put the image and swatch xchè on the internet there are plenty of them!
say that was a real surprise! I was a bit 'skeptical reading all the enthusiastic response, and even when I saw the consistency, but rather liquid ascuigatura fast, I was less convinced ... but ... . magic! takes all day makeup, eyeshadow is perfect there, it does not go flying away in the folds, and above all (strange) I do not create irritation!! ultimamenste and assure you that I'm going through the trouble with eye irritation!
then promoted! Rating 8 / 10

per il resto x ora sono solo impressioni,ma vi faccio un anticipo:
x quanto riguarda i prodotti fitocose che avevo acquistato,quelli x il mio ragazzo sembrano essere ottimi,lui si statrovando bene,il tonico x il viso al mirtillo x me invece non mi sta piacendo molto....oltre alla profumazione che nn mi piace affatto....lo trovo leggermente 'alcolico'.....sembra che ci sia l'alcohol dentro....mah....vi saprò dire meglio fra un po' di tempo.
x il sapone d'aleppo invece vi dirò che mi secca un bel po' la pelle,ma purtroppo su quello che ho comprato (che sembra essere prodotto nello stesso stabilimento dei prodotti 'i provenzali'!!!)non indica la percentuale di olio d'alloro. cmq in spite of this, I think a good product, it cleans your face really well, the smell is not unpleasant, indeed, I will tell you exi results further! X
sleek palette, the storm, I will tell you that is exciting! I love it! but I'll get better in another post!!
hour flight xchè are tired and full like a stuffed pepper!
today we were out to lunch with my parents and my sister compelanno the evening and then I ate shit to do ...... what a shame, and people are dying of hunger! And me instead I have at least 5 kilograms overweight! I have to put on a diet but I'm not just succeeding, but xchè??
Sogni d'oro amiche mie!!!!
ps:presto ho deciso di fare un giveaway solo x voi,bloggherine mie!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment