Friday, March 4, 2011

What Shoes To Wear At A Rave

products promoted and voted down his face and body in February '11

Girl Good evening, who had to tell me that I must have a high fever?? Yesterday morning I was fine, I started in the afternoon to feel bad and getting worse every half hour went up to nearly 39 degrees last night fever .... I feel like a rag! cmq, apart from my health (I have said that this is a period black ...), tonight I go to publish a post with some, I repeat only some, of my favorite songs. I state that I love music, I have about 4000 songs on your PC, and a lot of original CDs, a former music h me a fundamental role in the lives of all who appreciate ..... honestly do not know how we can do not love music in all its nuances.
personally love almost all genres, from classical to metal, by Italy to foreign, from rock to pop music, going for the jazz and opera, I'm not crazy I swear!! I love music! I have my own myths, of course, the main ones are the Green Day and Claudio Baglioni (Have nothing to do with each other, I know), but I do not fossilize over a group or only on a particular cantante.in love the soundtracks of films and I always try so spasmodic.
cmq no more talk, tonight I want to share some pieces that I love with you, my friends my!! I hope they listen to at least a little '!




this is very recent and very famous, but I hit the music video, and if you have not fstto, read the translation of the text .... it is really very beautiful. ..

molto romantica...
molto bella...


assolutamente una delle mie canzoni prferite












then this is troooooppo ......
these are but a small part of the songs I love, I hope you listen, at least some of them. each of this front makes me feel when I listen in a different way ... the sensations that convey the music is incredible .....

if you like this post, I'll do others, from time to tnato with alcunecanzoni that I like, even a little famous, just let you know x!

0 comments:

Post a Comment